Subscriptions API overview
The Subscription API is built to help you process subscription payments. For example, use MONEI Subscriptions to set up automatic charges to your customer’s account for a fixed amount on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis.
You can create subscriptions based on a range of parameters including:
- Subscription name/description
- Starting date
- Payment method
- Length (period-end)
- Customer information including shipping and billing details
Simplify your billing, improve the customer experience, and earn recurring revenue with MONEI Subscriptions. All you have to do is integrate the Subscriptions API with your e-commerce website using the Hosted Payment Page.
If your website is built on WooCommerce you can use our WooCommerce subscriptions plugin.
What types of businesses is the Subscriptions API for?
Here are a few possible use cases for the Subscriptions API:
- Subscription box. Whether it’s beauty products, jewelry, clothing, food, or shaving supplies, subscription boxes are a great way to increase customer engagement and retention to earn recurring revenue. These boxes can be used, for example, to replenish products, curate new items to try, or give shoppers VIP access to new brands or products.
- Subscription services (or digital subscriptions). Subscriptions are not only for physical products. They’re also great for subscription services like streaming music (Spotify), TV shows and movies (Netflix), online courses (Udemy), or phone bills (Telefonica), for example. But subscriptions are also great for gym memberships, fitness or nutrition coaches, and other types of services that are provided on a recurring basis.
- Subscription payments for rentals or leases. The Subscriptions API can also be used to automate recurring payments for car rentals or leases and other products or services that are rented or leased for a set period of time and paid for on a monthly basis.
To get started with MONEI Subscriptions, contact support.