You can sort the merchant accounts bound to your MONEI Connect master account by status using the navigation menu in your admin dashboard.
Here’s an overview of what each status means in your admin dashboard:
- Active. The merchant account is live and it has processed at least one customer transaction.
- Approved. The merchant account has been approved (it is live), but hasn't processed any transactions yet.
- Pending approval. The merchant has submitted all the requested information and signed the contract, but the account has not been approved yet.
- Pending additional data. The account is already configured but requires additional information.
- Pending KYC. The merchant account still needs business details, representative verification, or a contract signature.
The API will also return the following account status codes:
- PENDING_CONTRACT. Account has been created but the contract is not signed yet.
- PENDING_APPROVAL. Account has signed the contract but is not approved yet.
- APPROVED. Account has been approved and is ready to accept payments.
- REJECTED. Account has been rejected.