Bizum has two different transaction types that MONEI has no control over.
1. SALE refers to the automatic capture transaction type and generally there is no friction.
2. AUTH refers to the pre-authorization transaction type and doesn’t ensure we can capture the payment amount. From Bizum's side, the amount is not frozen and the customer's balance is not checked. So a successful transaction is not guaranteed.
How can I make sure all Bizum transactions are captured automatically?
- In your Shopify store settings, go to the Payments tab.
- In the Payment capture method box, click Manage.
- On the next screen, select Automatically at checkout.
- Click Save.
Note. When you change this setting in your Shopify account, it's applied to all the payment methods you accept.