Once you've finished setting up your account and have been approved, credit card payments and digital wallets including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Click to Pay will be activated in your account. But it's important to configure more payment methods to offer your customers their preferred payment options.
NOTE: If you haven’t registered and activated your account yet, start here. If your business is based in Andorra, start here.
You'll be notified via email once your account has been approved
Then you can follow these steps to configure more payment methods:
- Run a test by creating your first transaction with the Pay By Link feature
- Then go to Setting > Payment methods and follow the instructions in your dashboard (there are also support articles linked below for each payment method)
- One Payment methods configuration screen, choose the payment method you’d like to set up, and click Configure. For some payment methods, you will need to contact support for configuration.
Below is a list of configuration instructions for each payment method:
Note: If you signed up for MONEI X or MONEI Pay, credit card and digital wallet payments are automatically configured in your account and you can continue setting up more payment methods. If you're using MONEI PLUS, you must have a TPV Virtual to configure payment methods.
- Credit card: Go here for configuration instructions
- Bizum: Contact support to configure Bizum
- PayPal: Go here for configuration instructions
- Apple Pay: Go here for configuration instructions
- Google Pay: Go here for configuration instructions
- Installment Payments by Cofidis: Go here for configuration instructions (you must sign a contract with Cofidis)
- Click to Pay: Go here for configuration instructions