Now that you’ve registered and activated your MONEI account, it’s time to configure payment methods. This will let you accept payments from customers.
Upon completing your account activation you will see a thank you screen. Click Configure payment methods.
You can also log in to your MONEI account here. When you get to your dashboard you’ll see a button to Configure now.
This will take you to the Payment methods configuration screen. Choose the payment method you’d like to set up and click Configure. For some payment methods, you will need to contact support for configuration.
Below is a list of configuration instructions for each payment method:
- Credit card: Currently only available if you have Redsys credentials, learn more here. If you do not have Redsys credentials go here.
- Bizum: Contact support to configure Bizum (you must have a TPV Virtual)
- PayPal: Go here for configuration instructions (you don't need a TPV Virtual)
- Apple Pay: Go here for configuration instructions (you must have a TPV Virtual)
- Google Pay: Go here for configuration instructions (you must have a TPV Virtual)
- Installment Payments by Cofidis: Go here for configuration instructions (you must sign a contract with Cofidis)
- Click to Pay: Coming soon.